Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013

Cute DIY idea :D

I'm so, so sorry! I haven't posted in such a long time, it's just that I have so much to do, I'm totally behind schedule. Anyway, the clothes I ordered have finally arrived, and I'll share an outfit I created with one of the pieces tomorrow, or on Thursday. So, the DIY, or how-to, I was thinking of doing was related to nail polish, because I love nail art, but I didn't do any, because of a lot of stuff going on..I'm thinking of doing little hearts and kiss-y lips for Valentine's day, or some Tribal or Galaxy Print themed nails, matching my dresses. I should buy clothes that match, but my closet if filled with random tribal print, edgy, girly, frilly, neutral, maritime styles, and I am totally confused on how to match this disaster.
xoxo, Marethyu (don't forget to check back for the tutorial, and the Outfit of the Day, coming up on Thursday or Friday!)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Paris the Panda keeps me from working. Bad Panda! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's not Paris's fault, he's just bored of eating bamboo. :)

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen