Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Outfits of the Days - 06.02 and 07.02.2013

Like I mentioned in the last post, I was going to post the outfits I wore, inspired by my new clothes. So here come the fashion forward, cute styles I wore:
On Wednesday, the center piece of the outfit was my new dip-dye denim shirt.
I wore the shirt, beige Abercrombie skinnies, teal combat boots, a striped scarf, and red lips <3.
Today, the focus lay on my high-low black galaxy cross dress. I wore black tights and black combat style ankle boots with the dress, I didn't have enough time to apply galaxy eyes :'(, but oh well.
Got our semester reports today, and I'm so happy, although +Krupha isn't really excited about them. Love you Krupha! Check out her blog: Krupha's Crazy Candy, which she started because of me hehe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen