Samstag, 23. Februar 2013

Marethyu's Favorite Music 18.02-24.02.13

Hey guys, I thought that I'll just share my favorite songs with you today since I haven't posted in awhile, because I have so much work to do.
So, here are the songs: 
- they're in no particular order, I just randomly added the song if I liked it -

  • Let Her Go - Passenger
  • Lights - Ellie Goulding
  • Daylight - Maroon 5
  • Fühlt sich wie fliegen an (feat. CRo) - Max Herre
  • Beautiful Goodbye - Maroon 5
  • Du - CRo - it sounds like Your Song by Left Boy, but I like the German version better, as I love CRo! -
  • National Anthem - Lana Del Rey
  • Stay - Rihanna
As you can see, some of the songs are from previous year, but I don't like most songs on the European charts right now - although I actually like Thrift Shop by Macklemore - so I took the one's on my iPod that I listened to a lot last week. xoxo Marethyu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen