Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

Vintage Decoration Idea

Where are the plans we made for two? Well, I didn't make any plans, because I reject most guys. Heartless muahaha. No, actually, I'm at a pay phone trying to call home, all of my change I spent on you..
Anyway, that is one of my favorite songs at the moment.
So what I really wanted to tell you was that one of my best friends always (ALWAYS!) crumples up all of her papers. She does that to create a cool, vintage look. She writes song lyrics, poems, quotes, etc. on paper, with pretty, colorful, cutesy pens. She then crumples up her paper until it is all soft and pretty. You can use the vintage looking paper as bookmarks, posters, and decoration.
I will put up a bunch of my favorite songs by MIKA, Maroon 5, and The All American Rejects on my walls. You can frame the paper using some sort of colored tape, it's Japanese and easy to remove, but I forgot the name, sorry! Hope you liked this deco idea, I sure did. xoxo Marethyu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen