Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

How to: Friendship Diary

Hey, I just wanted to mention that this post was made on my old blog, which I won't be updating anyway, and I liked this post, so I put it up here :).

Today was great...again! :P My best friend and I bought an A4 sized book and started using it as a Friendship Diary....To write a friendship diary, you need: A notebook, Stickers, Glitter, Color Pens and Pencils, a Ruler, Pictures and Something to write about...duh. :)It took us one hour just to draw the cover page where we wrote "Friendship Diary" and our names. Then, on the next page, each one of us wrote about what we think of the other; like when and where we met, what we think of them, their character, what we do together, etc. After that,we skipped writing our Profile, because we didn't have enough time. We just drew a nail polish table, where I, using nail polish, wrote down each name. When doing this you should create something funny, for e.g. you could classify white as snow white, or glitter as icicles. That is what we did. :D We just started the diary, so I'm gonna post further steps as time passes.Have a nice day, Marethyu and her BFF :*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen